F925004 – GI-FibreMDU OFFSET OPTICAL LNB & PSU
GI-FibreMDU OFFSET OPTICAL LNB & PSU
An innovative new design Fibre LNB that converts 4 Universal IF bands, to a single optical output, capable of supplying 32 Virtual Converters over a 10 kilometre radius. Used with offset dishes.
This innovative new design uses patented technology to frequency stack both horizontal and vertical polarities, creating a single IF frequency range of 950MHz – 5.45GHz. The newly created single band is then frequency modulated optically and output using a 1310nm laser.
● Fibre Integrated Reception System
● Converts all 4 Universal IF bands to a single IF frequency range of 950MHz – 5.45GHz (H/H-H/L-V/H-V/L = Single Optical Output)
● The newly created single band is then frequency modulated optically and output using a 1310nm laser
● Capable of supplying all converted signals to 32 distribution points spread over a 10 kilometre radius, 7dBm optical link output supports up to 32 way splitting (32 converters)
● 40mm Feed Horn
● Powered separately the Optical LNB takes the required 450 mA from a standard 12v supply utilising a standard female F-connector
● Minimizes losses on long distances (max. 0.3dB/km versus 32dB/100m on coax)
● Plastic weather protection seal for the Connector, Fibre MDU Optical LNB