HY-250F – Pixian Fiber Optic Stripping Tool
Pixian Fiber Optic Stripping Tool
The green stripper tool: Opening at the top, strips the protective coating of fiber optic pigtail or cable.
Its sharp blade can easily strip the fiber optic pigtail or cable. It does not damage the optical fiber core when stripping the outer cable. The blade is not exposed, not allowing blunt objects from colliding with the blade and causing damage to it. It also prevents the blade from scratching the user. The scale ruler ensures the accurate stripping length. You can choose the stripping length you need. Easy to use, increases working efficiency.
● For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron fiber
● Fiber diameter: 125μm
● Tight cladding diameter: 250μm
● Coating diameter of optical fiber: Φ0.25mm & Φ0.9mm
● Handle Style: Straight Plier Style, Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
● Material: Carbon Steel
● Type: Flat Nose
● Compact, rugged design
● Strip length positioning
● Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
● All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
● Compact body and light weight, easy operation to carry