OPEB02006 – 12 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, UV and Weather Resistant
FTTH 12 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, Material: PC+ABS UV and Weather Resistant IP68, Wall or Pole Mounting, Unloaded
12 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, UV and Weather Resistant
This Distribution Terminal Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
12 Core FTTH Fiber Terminal Box allows you to organize and protect fiber optic connections in a compact space. The termination box supports up to 12 SC connectors or a variety of other adapters with SC footprint. This termination box features a integrated fiber splice tray for cable management and wire guides inside the enclosure. The tray can be opened outward and provides a place to store fiber cables and prevent them from being damaged.
The adapters can be securely loaded in the adapter holding bracket. The box also features one pair of straight fiber entry holes with several fiber routing guides inside to help with cable management.
Constructed from PC/ABS and is UV/weather resistant this box helps protect your fiber connections from outdoor environments. In addition, the enclosure also features a single door with a key lock for security. The termination box is wall mountable, pole mountable, and can be used for exterior walls, basements, and other locations needing FTTH.
The inner lining of the box features a rubber gasket to provide additional protection.
Fiber to the home (FTTH) infrastructures make network organizers adopt powerful management and planning systems. FTTH termination box is a small part of this system and provides a cost-effective solution for FTTH applications. FTTH termination box available for the distribution and terminal connection for various kinds of optical fiber system, Some are used for indoor cabling and others are designed to install on outdoor pole or wall mount use. They are of light and compact design, Mainly used in fiber optic drop cable, pigtails or splitters cablings in residential buildings area. Most of them are applied to wall mounted type. The capacity is optional, such as small single fiber distribution box, 2 ports, 4 ports, 6 ports, 8 ports, 12 ports, 16 ports, 24 ports or even high density fiber distribution requirements.
● FTTH 12 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box with key lock
● Capacity: 12pcs SC adapters or 12pcs duplex LC adapters
● Cable Entry: 2 holes for the feeder cables
● Cable Exit: 12 simplex drop cables
● Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
● Totally enclosed structure, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging
● Cables, pigtails, patch cords are running through there own path without disturbing each other, cassette type
● Suitable for fusion and mechanical splicing
● Suitable for SC simplex or LC duplex couplers, single mode or multimode
● Terminal Box can store and protect a small amount of cable, through the wire ring in the box placed in an orderly manner, fully meet the requirements of ﬁber bending radius
● Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution…etc all in one. Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm
● input trunk cable holes diameter: 15mm
● Integrated fiber splice tray
● Mounting way: Wall & Pole (mounting kit included)
● Light weight, small size, easy installation
● Material: ABS+PC, UV and weather resistant
● Waterproof design is IP68
● Size. L*W*H: 235*215*65 (mm)
● Color: Light Grey
● Fiber broadband access network, FTTH fiber into the building
● Used for protective connection of the optic cable and the pigtails
● Suitable for multi type module installations, application in the work area routing subsystem
● Telecommunication Networks
● CATV Networks
● Data Communications Networks
● Local Area Networks
Please Note: Fiber adapters (couplers) are not included with the termination box, they can be purchased separately.
Fiber arranging drawing:
● The case body is made from high-intensity engineering plastics (ABS), adding anti-aging agent, and formed the shape under high pressure.
● Fiber insert port respective adopts mechanical sealing process and heat shrinkable sealing process.
● The shell and the base are sealed by processing the silicone rubber with clamp allocated. The entry ports are sealed by heat-shrinkable tube or thread plastic device.
● Water-proof design with IP-68 Protection level
● Integrated with flap-up splice cassette and adapter holder
● Impact test: IK10
● Pull Force: 100N
● Full rugged design
● All stainless metal plate and anti-rusting bolts, nuts
● Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm
● Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice
● Mechanical sealing structure and mid-span cable entry
● 24 ports cable entrance for drop cable
● Wall mounting and pole mounting installation
● Number of ports: 2 in and 12 out
● Maximum inlet cable diameter: 15mm
● Maximum outbound cable diameter: <5mm