PP724F – Cat6A FTP Loaded Shielded Patch Panel 24-Port, 1U, 19″
Cat6A FTP Loaded Shielded Patch Panel 24-Port, 1U, 19″
SUMMIT 24-port Cat6A Shielded 1U Patch Panel, model PP724F, is ideal for Gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications.
This patch panel is perfect for use with Cat6A shielded cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
Patch panels form the backbone of your network, with this shielded 24-port Cat6a patch panel you can rely on the highest quality and reliability. Powder-coated, extra thick steel, strong shielding and contacts coated with gold ensure maximum signal integrity. A grounding cable is included.
This FTP Patch Panel has been designed to present the cable termination IDCs horizontally on a tray at the rear of the panel, making termination and cable management easier.
Cat6a cabling allows performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over Cat6a Ethernet cables
Shielded Housing Design
19″1U sturdy metal rackmount housing design protects against EMI/RFI noise for a more stable connection.
Integrated cable management cover plate with convenient cable separation for better organization and reduced cable clutter
● Category 6A standards compliant
● Compatible for 24-port applications in 1 Unit Height 19” racks (1U = 44mm, 19″ = 48.3mm)
● Cat6A rackmount patch panel delivers a steady connection to copper Gigabit & 10G switches
● Suitable for shielded Cat6a or Cat7 network cables (FTP)
● Special 8-in-1 frame suitable for keystone jacks, couplers and inserts
● Eight-port RJ45 modules applied
● 180° (horizontal) terminal strips with 90° angled cable entries for easy installation
● ID stripes for identifying port allocations
● Entire high-carbon steel outer frame and cover, with plastic powder cladding
● RJ45 jack frame material: PBT, gold plated phosphor bronze pins
● Fitting for stranded and solid 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables, punching duration: 250 times, FCC ports, inserting duration: 750 times
● Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
● LSA 110D IDC type terminal blocks (use 110 or Krone type tool)
● Color coded wiring blocks for easy cable lacing
● Integral rear cable management bar
● Quick-fasten cover
● RoHS Compliant
● Color: black