01.075.0077 – High Quality RJ45 CAT6 180 degree Modular Tooless Keystone Jack Unshielded
Generic CAT6 Tooless Keystone Jack 180 degree UTP Ethernet for Network Wall Jack
The Cat6 Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels.
Cat6 Tooless Keystone Jacks are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B/A standard making these jacks perfect for use in today’s high speed networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards.
Labeled with both 568-A and 568-B color codes there will be no more memorizing color codes; simply match the colors, insert the conductors and close to lock them in place. Category 6 Keystone Jacks are 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C).
● Heavy Duty CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Modular Jack for inserting into patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates) with standard keystone ports
● Cat6 UTP Keystone jack (180~180degr. exit)
● Tooless, no Punch Down tool required
● 568-A and 568-B Wiring Compatible
● Dust Covers not required
● 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C)
● Color: Black
Recommended Network faceplates:
● 01.075.0087: 2x Ports