K690 – High Quality RJ45 CAT6 90 degree Modular Keystone Jack Unshielded – White
Generic CAT6 Keystone Jack 90 degree 110 UTP Ethernet for Network Wall Plug
The Cat6 Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels.
Cat6 Punch Down Keystone Jack are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B/A standard making these jacks perfect for use in today’s high speed networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards. This makes these keystone jacks perfect for use in today’s high-speed networks while remaining completely backward compatible with all previous standards.
Labeled with both 568-A and 568-B color codes there will be no more memorizing color codes; simply match the colors and punch down. Category 6 Keystone Jacks are 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C) and use the same 110 Punch Down style that most patch panels use; no switching blades when jumping from keystone jacks to patch panels
● Heavy Duty CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Modular Jack for inserting into patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates) with standard keystone ports
● Cat6 UTP Keystone jack (90~180degr. exit)
● Termination: 110 Style 90 Degree Punch Down
● 568-A and 568-B Wiring Compatible
● Dust Covers Included
● 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C)
● Easy to be installed
● Color: White
Recommended Network faceplates:
● WP101: 1x Port
● WP201: 2x Ports