POE72-KIT – Passive POE Cable kit for none-POE devices
Passive POE Cable kit for none-POE devices
Passive 100Mbps RJ45 POE kit, Power over Ethernet with 5.5*2.1mm DC Plug and Jack
The kit is a simple POE inserter and splitter for powering non-POE devices, like IP cameras, IP phones, wireless AP, etc. With it, you can connect your remote devices to your network and power them using a single network cable, no local power outlets at the devices needed or extra power cables installed.
The Passive POE Cable kit is a pair of cables with RJ45 jacks, with one cable having a DC plug (to connect to the power jack of the device e.g AP) and the other, a DC jack (to connect to the power adapter).
• Pair of 100Mbps POE cables for easy power supply and date transmission
• Suitable for none-POE devices
• Power Over Ethernet, free from power adapter
• 2pcs Passive POE cables:
– 100Mbps RJ45 interface, 5.5*2.1mm DC plug
– 100Mbps RJ45 interface, 5.5*2.1mm DC jack
• Quality and durable in performance
• POE Protocol: Non standard
• Power: 9~55VDC, 12VDC ≤2A, max. 24W