GL900 – Passive Video Balun with Pigtail
Passive Video Balun with Pigtail
Used in pairs, the GL900 allows the transmission of real-time CCTV video signals via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable such as CAT5e and CAT6 compared to using bulky and more expensive coaxial cable. Only one pair of the UTP cable is required, therefore for a 4 pair UTP cable, you can use up to 4 Baluns.
The flexible coaxial pigtail allows an easier and quicker connection to a DVR and allows the GL900 to fit neatly inside CCTV camera back boxes and dome camera enclosures.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cabling.
Built-in surge and lightning suppression protects video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Furthermore, crosstalk and noise immunity ensure high quality video signals.
No external power is required and one pair is included.
● Passive Video Balun with Pigtail
● Up to 200m Transmission Distance
● Video over UTP CAT5e/CAT6 Cable
● Surge & Lightning Protection, Grounding isolator
● ESD: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
● Wave & Interference Rejection with Noise Filter
● Support HD-CVI/AHD/TVI + Analog Camera
● Transmission signal: 720P / 960P / 1080P
● Compatible with worldwide formats including PAL, NTSC, SECAM
● Real-time Transmission
● Passive, no external power required
● “Press-Fit” Terminals
● ABS Plastic Housing
● BNC Plug Connector
● 1 Pair Included