34155 – Fiber Cleaning Wipes
Fiber Cleaning Wipes
Kimtech Science™ Kimwipes™ Delicate Task Wipes
Kimwipes are specially designed paper fiber optic cleaning wipes which can be used for cleaning laboratory equipment and instruments, camera lens, fiber optic connectors and other electronic items. These delicate task wipes have been specially designed for cleaning those surfaces where the presence of minimal lint or dust can interfere with the normal functioning of the equipment or electronic item. Kimwipes are extremely useful wherein even the slightest contamination introduced by a cleaning medium like cloth or tissue paper can lead to serious errors or abrasion to the equipment. Kimwipes are an ideal cleaning solution for laboratories and manufacturing facilities.
Kimwipes have a high tensile strength which reduces tearing during cleaning yet are soft and non-abrasive. These wipes are also highly absorbent allowing them to be used for wet cleaning of fiber optic connectors with Alcohol Cleaning Fluid or as a dry cleaning solution. Use Kimwipes for cleaning fibers before fusion splicing and terminating connectors.
Research has shown over 85% of fiber optic network failures in data centers, campus, and other optical communication facilities are caused by contamination on the optical connector end face.
For best optical performance, it is imperative that all optical fiber connections are clean and free of contaminants. Fiber optic cleaning products is being highly recommended as a kind of very important tool for electrical manufactures. One of the most basic and important procedures for the maintenance of fiber optic systems is to clean the fiber optic equipment.
This fiber optic connector wipe paper is designed to effectively and quickly clean connector end faces. It cleans the ferrule end faces removing dust, oil, and other debris without nicking or scratching the end face.
● High quality low lint wipe
● Fine paper, soft and non-abrasive, no risk of scratching
● Extremely absorbent
● 280 wipes per box
● Wipe size: 11x21cm (4.4×8.4in)
● Can be used alone or with alcohol or solvents
● LINTGUARD anti-static film, effectively prevent static electricity and dust generated
● 100% virgin wood pulp together with the special processing technology, efficient water absorption
● Handy, space-saving POP-UP™ dispenser box dispenses wipers one at a time, to reduce waste
● High wet and dry strength
● Does not contain binders and chemical additives
● Wet or dry cleaning for fiber optic connectors
● Fiber preparation before splicing or terminating connectors
● Ideal for laboratories and manufacturing facilities
● Cleaning of laboratory equipment and electronics