HY-555F – Fiber Optic Scissor
Fiber Optic Scissor
Ergonomic Kevlar Scissor for Fiber Optic Cables with Aramid Yarn.
High precision scissors that allow two functions: cutting the Kevlar fiber/Aramid yarn and cutting the fiber optic cable itself.
The fiber optic kevlar cutting scissors are an important tool in fiber optic splicing and other fiber optic cable cutting applications. The kevlar cutting scissors are made of high quality stainless steel.
Single edge oblique tooth provides cutting and stripping of fiber cable without sliding shift ensuring the smoothness of cutting.
● Ideal for cutting Kevlar® strength members found in fiber optic cable construction
● One micro-serrated blade reduces slippage for more positive cutting action
● Blades made from high carbon molybdenum and vanadium steel for long life
● Specially designed blades for shearing the outer layer of optical fiber
● Ergonomic molded handles provide comfort for both right and left handed users
● Small and lightweight design
● Length: 14cm
● Material: 3CR13 stainless steel which provides high wear and corrosion resistance, toughness, and provides long lasting sharpness
● Characteristic: Non-slip silicone handle, comfort grip, beautiful lasting color
● Application: Apply to cut every kind of Kevlar/Aramid Yarn of optical fiber, for FTTH site construction, factory production etc.