OPEAS6013 – PLC Splitter 1×8 Blockless, SC/APC Pigtails, 900μm Fiber, Length: 1m
Optical splitter 1×8, wavelength 1260-1650 nm, typical insertion loss 10.7 dB
PLC Splitter 1×8 Blockless (Mini Steel Tube), SC/APC Pigtails, 900μm Fiber, Length: 1m
This optical splitter divides the optical signal from the output of the optical transmitter into eight optical paths. The splitter can be used in any Pons (Passive Optical Networks). They are one of the most important items for building FTTX network with P2MP type (Point to Multi-Point).
Blockless PLC splitter has stronger fiber protection than bare fiber splitter, which is a miniaturization result of cassette splitter. It’s mainly used for various connection and distribution boxes or network cabinets.
Fully Passive Optical Branching Device. Compact Housing Fits Racks, Wall-mounted Boxes, Optical Distribution Boxes, etc. Splits input signal evenly into 8 output ports.
The PLC Splitter can operate between 1260nm~1650nm wavelengths of light power. This large distribution wavelength range covers EPON technology using 1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm.
PLC stands for Planar Lightwave Circuit. PLC splitters are used to distribute or combine optical signals. It is based on planar lightwave circuit technology and provides a low cost light distribution solution with small form factor and high reliability.
PLC Splitters have low sensitivity to curvature, they can be used with a smaller curvature radius, thanks to their fiber type, G.657A-BLI (Bending Low Insensitive), that does not change the attenuation level. With it’s compact size and smaller curvature radius, these splitters can be utilized in in-ground and aerial pedestals as well as rack mount systems. Splitters can be operated in reverse direction to combine multiple signals into one or two fibers.
● Optical PLC 8 way splitter for singlemode fiber application
● Compact size
● Connectors: SC/APC
● Low insertion loss, Low PDL and High reliability
● High return loss and good repeatability
● Excellent channel-to-channel spectral and power uniformity
● Operating wavelength range: 1260-1650 nm
● G657A bend insensitive fibers for low bending loss
● Excellent Environmental Stability
● Excellent Mechanical Stability
● High channel counts
● Length: 1m
● LAN, WAN and Metro Networks
● FTTH project & FTTX Deployments (GPON/BPON/EPON)
● CATV System
● Passive optical networks (PON)
● Fiber Optic Test Equipment
● Data-base Transmit Broadband Net
● Install in Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Boxes
|Package Style||Mini Module|
|Input/Output Fiber diameter||900μm|
|Operating wavelength||1260-1650 nm|
|Typical Insertion loss||≤ 10.7 dB|
|Loss uniformity||≤ 0.8 dB|
|Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL)||≤ 0.3 dB|
|Wave length dependent loss||≤ 0.5 dB|
|Return loss||≥ 55 dB|
|Directivity||≥ 55 dB|
|Operating temperature range||-40o ~ + 85o C|
|Steel Tube Dimensions L*W*H||60x7x4mm|