OPEB02004 – 4 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, UV and Weather Resistant
FTTH 4 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, Material: PC+ABS UV and Weather Resistant IP65, Wall or Pole Mounting, Unloaded
4 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box, UV and Weather Resistant
This Distribution Terminal Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
4 Core FTTH Fiber Terminal Box allows you to organize and protect fiber optic connections in a compact space. The termination box supports up to 4 SC connectors or a variety of other adapters with SC footprint. This termination box features a integrated fiber splice tray for cable management and wire guides inside the enclosure. The tray can be opened outward and provides a place to store fiber cables and prevent them from being damaged.
The adapters can be securely held down with the included bracket and screws. The box also features a single fiber entry hole with several fiber routing guides inside to help with cable management.
Constructed from PC/ABS and is UV/weather resistant this box helps protect your fiber connections from outdoor environments. In addition, the enclosure also features a single door with a key lock for security. The termination box is wall mountable, pole mountable, and can be used for exterior walls, basements, and other locations needing FTTH.
The inner lining of the box features a rubber gasket to provide additional protection.
Fiber to the home (FTTH) infrastructures make network organizers adopt powerful management and planning systems. FTTH termination box is a small part of this system and provides a cost-effective solution for FTTH applications. FTTH termination box available for the distribution and terminal connection for various kinds of optical fiber system, Some are used for indoor cabling and others are designed to install on outdoor pole or wall mount use. They are of light and compact design, Mainly used in fiber optic drop cable, pigtails or splitters cablings in residential buildings area. Most of them are applied to wall mounted type. The capacity is optional, such as small single fiber distribution box, 2 ports, 4 ports, 6 ports, 8 ports, 12 ports, 16 ports, 24 ports or even high density fiber distribution requirements.
● FTTH 4 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Terminal Box with key lock
● Capacity: 4pcs SC adapters or 4pcs duplex LC adapters
● Cable Entry: 1 feeder cable
● Cable Exit: 4 simplex drop cables
● Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
● Totally enclosed structure, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging
● Cables, pigtails, patch cords are running through there own path without disturbing each other, cassette type
● Suitable for fusion and mechanical splicing
● Suitable for SC simplex or LC duplex couplers, single mode or multimode
● Terminal Box can store and protect a small amount of cable, through the wire ring in the box placed in an orderly manner, fully meet the requirements of ﬁber bending radius
● Integrated fiber splice tray
● Mounting way: Wall & Pole (mounting kit included)
● Light weight, small size, easy installation
● Material: ABS+PC, UV and weather resistant
● Waterproof design is IP65
● Size. L*W*H: 204*131*42 (mm)
● Color: White
● Fiber broadband access network, FTTH fiber into the building
● Suitable for multi type module installations, application in the work area routing subsystem
● Telecommunication Networks
● CATV Networks
● Data Communications Networks
● Local Area Networks
Please Note: Fiber adapters (couplers) are not included with the termination box, they can be purchased separately.
Fiber arranging drawing:
Pole mounted using drawing:
|Usage range||3.0 x 2.0 mm indoor cable|
|Fiber diameter||125μm ( 652 & 657 )|
|Applicable mode||Single mode and multimode|
|Tensile strength||>50 N|
|Temperature||-40 ~ +85°C|
|Humidity||≤ 95% (+40°C)|
|Adapter (optional)||LC, SC|
|Adapter Insertion loss||≤0.2dB（1310nm & 1550nm）|