HDPV – Passive Power and Video Balun with Pigtail
Passive Power and Video Balun with Pigtail
Used in pairs, the HDPV allows the transmission of power to the remote camera and real-time CCTV video signals via cost-effective Unshielded (UTP) cable such as CAT5e and CAT6 compared to using bulky and more expensive coaxial+2DC cable. The balun has an RJ45 port and requires all 4 pairs of the UTP cable to transmit both the power and CCTV video signal.
The flexible coaxial pigtail allows an easier and quicker connection to a DVR and power supply and allows the HDPV to fit neatly inside CCTV camera back boxes and dome camera enclosures.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cabling.
Built-in surge and lightning suppression protects video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Furthermore, crosstalk and noise immunity ensure high quality video signals.
External power is required for remotely powering cameras (external power not required if used just for the transmission of real-time CCTV video signals). One pair baluns included.
● Passive Power and Video Balun with Pigtail
● Up to 200m Power Transmission Distance, 12V~36V
● Up to 300m Video Transmission Distance
● Video over UTP CAT5e/CAT6 Cable
● Surge & Lightning Protection, Grounding isolator
● ESD: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
● Wave & Interference Rejection with Noise Filter
● Support HD-CVI/AHD/TVI + Analog Camera
● Transmission signal: 720P / 960P / 1080P
● Compatible with worldwide formats including PAL, NTSC, SECAM
● Real-time Transmission
● Passive transfer and receiver
● RJ45 port, HD568B Terminals
● ABS Plastic Housing
● BNC Plug Connector and 2.1×5.5mm DC Power Plug/Jack Connector
● 1 Pair Included